The weather this autumn has been brilliant and no sign of winter yet.
Today I was ready to sow the broadbeans and peas so that they could grow throughout the winter.
Class room Assistant Sabrina has been a real star in this term, I was looking forward to seeing her and the children again after the half term break.
I waited and waited to no avail, so decided to put in the broadbeans in bed 5, they should be ready in June
And the Meteor Peas in Bed 4.
As no one turned up. I did these beds myself.
It turned out that Sabrina had called in sick but due to miscommunication I did not know.
All is well in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- apple blossom
- basil
- beetroot
- butternut squash
- carrots
- cherry blossom
- chillies
- courgettes
- cucumber
- delicate squash
- dill
- food chain
- french beans
- Grey hound cabbages - Kalibos pointed cabbages Tomatoes
- Greyhound cabbages
- Kalibos pointed cabbages
- leek
- lettuces
- marjoram
- market more cucumber
- no-dig potatoes in straw
- pear blossom
- peppers
- plum blossom
- potatoes in buckets
- purple sprouting broccoli
- quince blossom
- runner beans
- snails
- Song Thrush
- Song Thrush eggs.
- Song Thrush song
- Song Thrush video
- strawberry in flower
- Sweet peppers Lettuces New potatoes
- swift potatoes
- tomatoes
No comments:
Post a Comment