Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Workday with Steve and his family

The school holidays have started so a good time to sort out the beds and replace them with the new square foot ones.

Steve and his wife and children came so we took away 4 beds and prepared them so that they can be used when the new school year starts.

I have decided to only replace a few for now as the other beds are still full of vegetables, leeks, broccoli, strawberries and tomatoes. Once they are ready for harvesting, I will replace them with a new bed. David did a grand job, all 10 beds are stacked in the shed for use when I need them.

At the end of the morning 3 beds were perfect, the 4th will be done in September.

Great day in the sunshine, children having their picnic and parents working!

No comments:

Post a Comment